Sunday, April 1, 2007
10:15 AM
Here, I shall be nice!
To save this officially dead blog!
It's April Fool's day, and 2days after the camp has ended (:
Well I guess everyone had enjoyed the campfire most, as our class bonded really well!
Except the fact that Mustaqim forgot the words.
3 cheers and 3cheers and 3cheers for e3! <3
Here are the cheers we did!
"
Roar roar roar, roar roar roar, Roar roar roar, roar roar roar!"
"
Chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon yippie yah yah yippie yippie yah, e3!Yippie yah yah yippie yippie yah, e3!yippie yah yah yippie yippie yah yah yippie yippie yah yah yippie yippie yah, e3!"
(I'm not sure of how many yippies-s and yah-s are there, so somebody please correct me!)
"
Ping pong ball, ping pong ballHanging on the wallGot big big, got small smallHanging on the wallPing pong ball, ping pong ballHanging on the wallGot big big, got small smallHanging on the wallSmall one 30 centsBig one 50 centsIf you want the big big oneAlso 50 centsSoccer ball, soccer ballHanging on the wallGot big big, got small smallHanging on the wallSoccer ball, soccer ballHanging on the wallGot big big, got small smallHanging on the wallSmall one 3 dollarsBig one 5 dollarsIf you want the big big oneAlso 5 dollarsBasketball, basketballHanging on the wallGot big big, got small smallHanging on the wallBasketball, basketballHanging on the wallGot big big, got small smallHanging on the wallSmall one 30 bucksBig one 50 bucksIf you want the big big oneAlso 50 bucksMus:I want balls, I want ballsI want all the ballsBuy big big, buy small smallI buy all the ballsAll:No more balls, no more ballsHanging on the wallNo big big, no small smallHanging on the wallNo more balls, no more ballsHanging on the wallNo big big, no small smallHanging on the wallSmall one out of stockBig one not for saleIf you want the big big oneCome again next year"
(Copied from Vannesa's blog)
We've got 2nd for BBC award! We shall strive for 1st! And not let 4n2 win us! (:
I love 3e3compassion<3
Time to give it our all.